For Philips Consumer Lifestyle in Drachten we are looking for a Senior molding engineer. Are you a senior molding engineer with work experience in plastic part making and do you have experience with Moldflow analyses?
For the molding department within Philips Consumer Lifestyle in Drachten we are looking for a communicative and driven molding engineer.
- Knowledge of fundamentals plastic part making;
- Basic knowledge of resins used;
- Execute DFM analyses, make DFM reports and analyse DFM reports;
- Making Moldflow analyses and understanding of mold constructions, knowledge on mold cost drivers;
- Able to do molding trials and understanding of injection molding process trouble shooting and process investigations;
- Make functional mold and functional molding specifications;
- Estimate mold prices and cycle times of injection molding process;
- Manage ordering, realization and release of new molds;
- Using UG or equivalent 3D CAD system.
- BSc Mechanical Engineering with additional training plastic part making;
- Minimum of 5 years’ relevant working experience in plastic part making, preferably in mass production environment for consumer product.
- Good communication skills in Dutch and English;
- Able to work alone as well as in teams;
- Able to present to management as well as operators;
- Able to think in scenarios;
- Challenging attitude when needed.
With a growing presence in cardiology, oncology, and women’s health, Philips operates in the areas of Imaging Systems, Patient Care & Clinical Informatics, Home Healthcare and Customer Services. Philips combines its clinical expertise and human insights to create innovative solutions across the continuum of care, in partnership with clinicians and our customers, to provide better value and expand access to care for millions. Our teams are working hard every day to improve patient outcomes all the way from disease prevention and screening to diagnosis, treatment, therapy monitoring, and disease management. Irrespective of whether the care cycle takes the patient from doctor’s office to hospital or hospital to home, or simply from one medical department to another, Philips Healthcare’s unique medical solutions are designed to optimize the quality and flow of patient information and clinical decision making.
We at Forexx embrace our responsibility when it comes to being a good employer and seek to encourage the sustainable participation of our professionals. We work with short communication lines within our enthusiastic team. A clear but above all personal communication with our professionals.
We stimulate our professionals to keep their knowledge and skills up to date through coaching and an educational budget. This way the skills of our professionals will always match with the wishes of our clients and makes sure that our professionals will be able to work until their retirement.
We offer these working conditions:
- Competitive salary;
- Excellent secondary working conditions such as a pension, discount on your health insurance, the possibility of a company car etc.;
- Professional development including an annual education budget;
- Coaching on hard and soft skills;
- Challenging assignments;
- An interesting network of Technical Professionals.
Please contact Marieke Maenen, 06-13185596 of email@example.com
- Regio Friesland, Groningen
- Contactpersoon Marieke Maenen
- Telefoonnummer +31 6 13185596
- Opleidingsniveau hbo
- Trefwoorden spuitgieten, molding engineer, kunststofspecialist