Embedded Software Engineer
For our world-wide operating customer in the High-Tech industry, we are looking for an Embedded Software Engineer. The system of our customer belongs to the most complex, multidisciplinary and state-of-the-art equipment of the world. With more than 1000 people in Research & Development you will be working within smaller teams on components within the whole system. You will gain knowledge and may take ownership of such component. Together with the functional software architect you will define and safeguard the roadmap of the component. You will be valued on your technical skills, your communication skills and your drive to succeed in a large organization.
About the position
As an Embedded Software Engineer your ambition lies in the field of technology. You are attracted to various challenging projects and like to take responsibility in order to successfully conclude assignments. Your happy do make things work and build great applications which in turn will make things move and will insure extremely precise calibrations. You will be responsible for writing clean and highly functional code for several stages of our machines such as the lenses and the wafer stages. You will be designing, analyzing, documenting and testing the required software specifications. As an Embedded Software Engineer you will work in a multidisciplinary environment, involving physics, mechatronics, customer support and factory departments. An Embedded Software Engineer possesses the following personal skills:
- You are a precise worker and quality-driven.
- You are not afraid to debate technical aspects within the team because you know we will always choose the best solution.
- Your passionate about robotics and building large scale applications.
- Bachelor or Master degree education in (Applied) Computer Science, Technical Computer Science (Applied) Physics, Embedded Systems, or a related degree.
- 2 -5 years working experience as an Embedded Software Engineer.
- Experience with one or more programming languages C, C++ or Python.
- Preferably experience within Matlab and/or scripting.
- Knowledge of one or several embedded operating systems, such as (real-time) Linux/Unix, VxWorks, etc.
- Knowledge of UML, Agile (SCRUM/extreme programming) and design patterns.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- The ability to work in teams as well as project- and process working skills.
- Fluency in English, both orally and in writing.
- The desire and drive to excel in your field of work.
- A passion for technology is an absolute must.
- Contract for one year at Profit and converted afterwards into a contract at our customer.
- Profit arranges the visa application and housing.
- A salary that meets the Dutch law for Highly Skilled Migrants (i.e. younger than 30 years: >€3.170 gross per month; older: >€4.324,- gross per month).
- Profit supports the application of the “30 percent” tax reduction ruling.
- 8% Annual holiday payment.
- 26 vacation days per year.
- 100% salary payment during illness.
How to apply
Do you have any questions concerning this position or do you want to apply? Feel free to contact Sanne Cuijten, Corporate Recruiter at telephone number +31 6 15 34 25 20 or 040 – 800 99 55. You can also send your questions or resume by e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Regio Eindhoven
- Contactpersoon Sanne Cuijten
- Telefoonnummer 040 – 800 99 55
- Opleidingsniveau hbo