Sioux CCM is a well experienced innovative product development company, founded in 1969. For our customers we translate technology into applications in the field of mechatronic products and systems. We make the impossible possible with our team of enthusiastic specialists in the fields of physics, software, electronics, mechatronics, mechanics and mathematics. Did you recently earned your masters degree in Mechanical Engineering? Are you our new colleague that is eager to go the extra mile in innovation? Do you want to get the best out of yourself and of your colleagues? Are you looking for an informal, inspiring and insightful work environment? Stop looking and become our newest jr. System Designer Mechanics.
As a jr. System Designer you are responsible for the translation of customer specifications into concepts and precision mechanical designs for mechatronic modules and (sub)systems. As project team member your will be involved from the early stages of concept design, through design, detailing and prototyping to product verification and validation at the customer. You will support your designs with analysis and calculations.
- A stimulating environment and the freedom to come up with original and creative solutions
- Product development from earliest idea to operational product
- Diversity of activities due to variety of technologies, customers and projects
- An open culture with focus on learning and knowledge sharing
- A steep learning curve with your own training budget and a wide range of career and personal growth opportunities
- Direct interaction with our customers, partners and suppliers
- You have a masters degree in Mechanical Engineering
- You have experience and affinity with precision mechanics and the design of mechatronic (sub)systems
- You have excellent analytical skills
- You have experience with 3D CAD and analytical tools.
- You are creative, highly driven and are a strong communicator
You can send your resume and motivation to email@example.com. We will let you know if you are invited for a personal meeting. If you want more information about Sioux CCM or this vacancy, contact us: 040-2635000.
- Regio Eindhoven
- Contactpersoon Ronald Melenhorst
- Telefoonnummer 040-2635000
- Opleidingsniveau hbo, wo, PhD
- Trefwoorden System designer, mechanica, Sioux CCM , Nuenen